Monday, April 3, 2017

General Conference week as a missionary is always great.

General Conference week as a missionary is always great. This one didn't disappoint at all. We were able to watch all the sessions on Saturday and Sunday. They were really enjoyable and we had a good time with them. I look forward to General Conference big time. This conference I enjoyed President Russell M Nelsons talk a lot. The highlight that talk that stood out to me is that the Atonement is the events that Christ performed. Because of those events we can feel the Love that He had for us but we do not feel the Atonement. It is real. Not something that we feel. I like that concept. I enjoy the love that Christ has given to me and the chance that I have to feel of that forgiveness through the good decisions that I make in my life.

We got a big surprise yesterday when President Blatter called us. Found out that Elder Trebilcock will be ET'd (emergency transferred) to a new area and that I will only have Elder Droubay as my companion for the rest of the transfer. So there will be the WAP house where we live back down to just the two of us again. Going to be a lot of fun though because we can just work work work. With 3 people it was always hard to figure out when to work and how to work, but now it's pretty simple. There will probably be a lot less messing around but we are still going to have a lot of fun.

We found a decent bridge and went for a little bit of a walk this morning and took some pics. The companions are both awesome dudes and we have so much fun! Gonna miss the blonde one! He's been awesome. Both of these guys have helped me learn a lot in the last two weeks and the next few are just gonna keep getting better. The sun is out and it's warm. Short sleeves and working hard all day every day is back. I'm way excited!

This week we got things rolling again.  We had a struggle for awhile with helping people to set a baptismal date, but that struggle is no longer here, things are fantastic now and the work is going really well. I'm way happy to be here and to listen to the words of the Prophets and share with others the things that we know to be true. Hope that you all have a great week!

 Love,
Elder Reynolds
Elders Reynolds, Trebilcock and Droubay


General Conference Pics









No comments:

Post a Comment