Monday, January 9, 2017

I am grateful to help others come unto Christ!

Hey Everyone!!

Sounds like all of Utah and really all over the United States has been having some pretty crazy weather. A friend mentioned of freezing rain in Atlanta, then I hear of snow all over anywhere north of that.

I hope that you all had a good week! I had a great week!

Anara was baptized this weekend. (: YAY! It was really cool. Good to see their family continue to take steps in the right direction. Really excited for them.

Another family that we are meeting with hasn't made too much progress and the rest of the people that we are working with didn't make too much progress this week. We are working on it though.

I really am grateful to help others come unto Christ. I love this mission and I love the gospel. I know that it is true and that through Jesus Christ we can do all things. Love you!

Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment