Monday, October 26, 2015

Last Week of the Transfer



Hey everyone!!

I don't have a lot of time this week but things are going really good. Tomorrow the 27th is transfer day. I'm staying here in the same area for at least another 6 weeks but I will have a new companion. His name is Elder Quinton. He has only been out for 3 months so thing are kinda crazy. We are both young and we will continue working hard. I will see my first baptism this week. This last week on Monday after the last email that I sent we were knocking downtown...this little boy was with his grandpa and he pulled his pants down and peed on a bush right in the middle of downtown. hahahaha it was so funny. that same day we had a really cool experience with a man named Mathew. We walked passed and he asked what book we were carrying so it was way too easy to be able to talk to him. We taught him the restoration and haven't seen or heard from his since but he is moving to California so hopefully missionaries will find him there! This week has been crazy. Saturday President Blatter called and told Elder Piel he is going to Lacey and going to be Zone Leader and I am going to be here still and I am driving the car and taking over the area...holy cow!! I can't believe it. I don't have much time but things are going good and I will share more next week. Keep praying and helping others to come to Christ. Members are the means for others to come unto the gospel so everyone don't be afraid to open your mouth and share the message of salvation through our savior Jesus Christ. I'll update you more next week!!

Love you all!!

Elder Trevor Reynolds



No comments:

Post a Comment