Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween and Baptisms

Hey everyone!!


Things here in Washington are so amazing. This last week was awesome. Ave MacDonald was baptized and it was so spiritual and amazing. My fist Baptism. Then Halloween. Our Zone all got together from 3-8 and watched 17 miracles and played games and just enjoyed it. Other than that everything is good. I love the mission and the mission life. Oh my new companion is Elder Quinton if you haven't heard. I'm still in the same apartment and everything is the same. Just a new companion and teaching and a few things are a little bit different. I really love it here. I'm out of time for this week. But things are so good and everything here is awesome. I get along with my new comp well and I am even driving already. Hopefully that lasts?!? maybe (: Other than that things are going great. Thanks for all your support.

Love you guys!!!!

Elder Reynolds


No comments:

Post a Comment