Monday, May 1, 2017

Being Transferred to Lakewood-Seattle Temple and Why I Believe-Tacoma

We had a good week here! Worked hard and had a couple really cool experiences. The first of the week was pretty normal and we just went throughout our daily things. Found a couple new people to teach, knocked a lot of doors and got things happening. Then on Thursday we got to go to the Temple with our Recent Converts. It isn't often here that we get that opportunity. It was really cool. While we were there, Christina, our Recent Convert, forgot to look at the double reflecting mirrors in the baptismal font. So I said, "We could probably get the Temple workers to let us go back there and look if you want." She said, "No, it's okay, I'll see it again. It's such a blessing to see others converted to the Gospel of Christ and share that with others. This weekend we also had a "Why I Believe" mission fireside. At the fireside Christina came and also bore her testimony.

Another cool experience, one of our other converts, Dale Johnson and his girlfriend who is a life long member, and the one who actually introduced us to Dale, were married on Saturday and will have the opportunity to be sealed in a year. It's so cool to see the blessings of the Gospel come into the lives of those who I have met. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here.

Tomorrow I'll be transferred to a new ward. I'm going to be going literally across the street to the Lakewood ward. I'm so excited. My companions are awesome dudes. I know 3 of them and then we are going to be training a new missionary so that's always exciting. It's the best place to be right now so I'm excited! Other than that the week was pretty normal. Just the grind like I shared. I hope that you all have a great week.

Love,
Elder Reynolds
Elder Droubay, Elder Reynolds and DJ and Christina Crittenden


No comments:

Post a Comment