Monday, October 10, 2016

I totally forgot how much I don't like rain

Heyy everyone!

I had a really good week and I'm so grateful to be here in the wonderful rainy Washington. I totally forgot how much I don't like rain. On Tuesday we had transfers and during the day we went to Tacoma to pick up our new missionaries who are going to be here in the area with us for awhile. It rained all day, then during our 5-7 knocking it poured. SUPER HARD. It was a really great welcome to this mission for our boy Elder Atchley. He got over it pretty quick and he enjoyed it. I'm really grateful for the opportunity to be here in Silverdale.

Then we had MLC on Friday so that is always fun to go and to be with the other leaders of the mission. Elder Call who is an area 70 came and spoke to us. It was a lot of fun. He talked a lot about Repentance and how if we aren't willing to challenge others to change then there are one of two things. Either they aren't worthy of the correction, or we aren't bold enough. Either way it is a lame excuse and we need to do better. I am grateful for the influence of worthy leaders who are ready to share with us the things that we need to know.

Fast Sunday is always a good time to be able to reflect on the things that we learned. The General Conference talk that has stuck out to me over the last day has been Elder Nelsons about Joy. Just finding joy in everything that you do. I know that as you strive to find happiness in your life that you will. It can and will happen. I hope that you all have a great week this week! I love it here in the WATAC. It was cool to see Sister Tueller come here on Tuesday, she is serving in the area right next to mine. Now there is also Sister Petersen (who served in Brigham City) and Sister Larsen from back home all really close here in the WATAC. It's the best! Here is a few pictures.

Love,
Elder Reynolds


Elder Reynolds and Elder Martin

Elder Reynolds and Elder Atchley

Elder Reynolds, Elder Martin, Elder Atchley, Elder Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment