Monday, October 3, 2016

General Conference is Awesome!


Had a great week here in the WA-TAC! General Conference is awesome and I had such a good time watching it. We had the chance to watch it at four different places. It was really cool and there are honestly so many talks that stood out to me so I can't pick one to focus on. I'm grateful for the opportunity to stay here in the same area and we will be in a foursome. It will be a lot of fun. Elder Strong and I are training and will also have another missionary here with us.

This week we had the opportunity to have the Marquez family set their baptismal date to October 8th. I'm really excited for them. It's going to be really cool. I know that this is true and that things will continue to progress as we work hard and do the things that our Father in Heaven wants us to. I hope that you all have a great week this week!

Love,
Elder Reynolds

General Conference paper ties made by a sweet member.  Elder Reynolds and Elder Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment