Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hello Familia y Amigos!!

Hello Familia y Amigos!!

I guess you could say that I pretend I'm serving a mission and speaking the Spanish language. All the time when we are out knocking we will knock into someone who says they only speak Spanish so I speak to them in my horribly broken Spanish that they probably can't understand. It's kinda fun though. I enjoy making myself look stupid I guess.

This week was really good here in the Deschutes River ward. We saw miracles. It was really cool to have 11 Investigators come to church and feel of the spirit and prepare to be baptized. I know that when we are doing what we are supposed to that Heavenly Father blesses us with opportunities that are indescribable. It is the best thing ever.

We also had the opportunity to get a new car this week. A brand new 2016 Corolla. It's kinda lame but its fun to have something new to zip around in. I am doing really well and I know that even when things are hard our Heavenly Father watches out for us and gives us blessings beyond our own deserving.

I hope that you all have a great week and that all the mothers in my life and everywhere have a Happy Mothers Day!! I love you all!!

Love,
Elder Trevor Reynolds (:


Still good at taking selfies
pday bowling
Why I Believe Fireside

Why I Believe Fireside

New Car





No comments:

Post a Comment