Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Holy Ghost is such a blessing in our lives!


Hello Everyone!!

Another week here in the mission field has come and gone and it feels like days. Also another transfer has come to an end and those feel like weeks so things are going by quick. I love this life so much. 

This week was a good one. It started off pretty well and I couldn't complain. We worked hard and found some good potential but nothing really spectacular happened. Coming closer to the weekend things started to pick up though. We taught a couple lessons and things went really well. 

There is a less active family that has a 9 year old UBC (Unbabtized Child) that we started teaching and we have follow up appointments and she wants to be baptized so now it is just timing. We also are working with the Thompson family again and they have a baptismal date so in the coming weeks they will enter the waters of baptism and be able to have the Holy Ghost as their constant companion to help them through any trials and challenges that they may be facing.

I know that the Holy Ghost is such a blessing in our lives. There are countless times where I have had feelings to go a different way or to knock a certain door or to ignore comments that someone makes so that we don't have to get into a "bash" with them. It brings so many blessings to our lives and I am so grateful for the love that Heavenly Father has for us.

I'm staying here in the same area for my 3rd transfer here and I'm pretty excited. Things should go well and I am looking forward to good things to come over the next couple of weeks. I hope that you all have an awesome first couple weeks of summer. Love you all!

Love,
Elder Trevor Reynolds







No comments:

Post a Comment