Monday, February 29, 2016

Picking up the Book of Mormon

Hey Everyone!!


This week here in the mission has been pretty good. We worked really hard and have found lots of success. There are lots of new investigators here in Skyline and this upcoming week we will be having 2 baptisms here. I am going to be transferred to the Deschutes River ward in the Lacey Zone. I am going to have served in all three conferences here in the mission in the first 6 months of my mission.

Holy cow six months has flown by but it's way fun. I am finally in the groove and just going to work. This transfer has come fast but it's not too bad and I am okay with it. Elder Tafua is staying here and I'll be serving with Elder Stevens. The new area is super duper boonie. But that'll be fun! The people are going to be different but they are working hard there and I know that I will be able to see blessings as I work hard.

This last week we had a kind of funny experience. We got a text on Wednesday morning asking if we could go pick up a Book of Mormon that had been torn apart and strewn all over the sidewalk up and down the street. So we were like, uhh okay. So we went to the place and we picked it up and there's a picture of me holding it in my hands. It was super duper crazy. So that was a unique experience of my mission.

Even though I wasn't here in Skyline for very long we found one person to be baptized and this upcoming week 'TS' will be ordained to the office of Priest in the Aaronic Priesthood and he will prepare to serve a mission in his life. Holy cow he is the coolest guy that I have ever met. I am so blessed to have served here and found him as an investigator and helped him to make the commitment to be baptized.

The rest of the week was really good. It was kind of a bummer because a baptism that we had fell through but she will be baptized on Tuesday so that'll be way sweet I am really excited. Then on Saturday 'S' will be getting baptized and that'll be really sweet too. I love this mission and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve here.

This week everything that I have talked to anyone about has been prayer. As we pray for opportunities then they will come. I know that as you pray for experiences to share the gospel or for anything that Heavenly Father will bless you with the answers to those prayers whether you like the outcome or not. I hope you all have a great week. The WA-TAC is the best mission in the world!!

Love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Trevor Reynolds

My new address is:

13920 Sunny Ct SE
Rainier, WA 98576




No comments:

Post a Comment