Monday, December 7, 2015

WA-TAC or WA-POUL

Hey Everyone!!

So transfers are on Tuesday and I'm staying and Elder Quinton my companion is staying as well. Hopefully he likes me? I like him a lot and we seem to get along pretty well. This last week it has rained SO much. It rained for 24 hours straight for the first time in my mission. It sucked. We walked around all day Saturday with umbrellas over our head and our feet soaked and yeah..It was fun though. Gotta love Washington! (:


We haven't been able to find very many people to teach, but then we realized through some pondering and talking that we need to do the little things. We need to be exactly on time to our 5-7's and we need to be doing all that we possibly can to find people. This week I am especially working on my thoughts and being focused on the investigators all the time. It is my first week out of the training program. I'm almost not a greenie after another couple months. Oh how the time flies out here. It's great though.

I have learned to be patient and just kind of roll with the flow of things. On Friday we had our ward Christmas party. It was a PARTY!! SO many decorations and so much food and it was just super duper good. Elder Quinton and I were asked to play shepherds in the Nativity scenes and we had like 4 lines of talking each and it was pretty chill. It was fun.


Then after we got to mingle with the ward and we had so many people who are supportive of us. We haven't seen the baptisms or tons of huge blessings come but the little things are what matters in this life. I am realizing that more and more each week.

The little blessings that we receive are the greatest thing ever. It is crazy how much they matter. I invite all of you to take a minute and evaluate how you are doing with the little things. Scripture study, prayer, keeping the sabbath day holy, whatever it may be. I promise you that as you do the little things you will see the little blessings more clearly in your life. I know I am seeing them every single day.

I love you all and miss you so much. I hope things back at home are just amazing.

Love,

Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment