Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I am seeing miracles



Christina, DJ, Elder Alvarez, Elder Reynolds
This week was awesome. We had the coolest experience on Saturday when DJ and Christina entered the waters of baptism just a few short minutes after being married. It was awesome. The ward really came through and supported them. They set up a wedding reception and we actually had 90 people there. It was a lot more than anyone expected but it was great. The time that we spent with them and their family was less than six weeks. Six weeks ago on Sunday, Jan 8th, we knocked on their door. So within 8 weeks their family was prepared to be married and baptized. The church is true because nothing else could have prompted that decision as quickly and had it be as meaningful as it was as the gospel. I am grateful for the experience that it brought to me.

This week we also met with Owen Hadely. He wasn't able to get baptized because of some word of wisdom issues but he has recommitted and will be baptized in just under a week. I am seeing miracles. One of our past AP's was visiting the mission and got the chance to give us some advice. He said the miracles that happen here in the WATAC are better than any other miracles. I agree. The things that have happened here in this mission are amazing. I love it so much. I don't have a lot of time but that is the jist of our week. I hope that you all have a great week and I will look to hear from some of you soon!

Love you all!
Elder Reynolds

Elder Reynolds new suit
Elder Reynolds new suit (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment