Monday, February 13, 2017

I have learned a lot about our Father in Heavens timing

Hey Everyone!
Elder Alvarez and I had a way good week! Hard to believe that Elder Alvarez and I are going to spend four and a half straight months together. It's really fun though. I love the kid and we work way hard together. We have been finding a ton of success and people to teach just keep coming out of nowhere. Right now we have a solid 15 people that we should be able to have on date by the end of the transfer in 6 weeks and most of them should be prepared to be baptized within the next 2 months. They probably could within the next month if we are consistent and they keep the commitments that we ask them to. It's so awesome!
DJ and Christina will be getting married and then baptized right after next Sat @ 5:00 pm. It's going to be way awesome. I'm really excited for that. Then we got an awesome referral from the Elders in the Mountain View ward for a girl and she is ready to hear what we have to share.
I have learned a lot about our Father in Heavens timing. It's cool to see that when we work hard and plant seeds when people aren't quite ready that we eventually begin to see the fruit of those labors. I love the tender mercies that Heavenly Father gives to us.
I hope that everyone has a great week! Love you all!!
Elder Reynolds (:

Some surprise pics on the called to serve watac mission blog!! (MLC and transfer day)











transfer day

No comments:

Post a Comment