Monday, November 14, 2016

Transferred to the Wapato Park Ward in Tacoma

This week was a pretty crazy one. A lot of stuff happened. It feels like forever since Donald Trump was elected to be President. But I guess it really hasn't. Things of the world seem to come and we hear a lot about them and then they immediately go away. It's all good though. Other than that, this week the highlight is transfers. I found out that I will be....staying. Nope just kidding I will be transferred to the Wapato Park ward in Tacoma tomorrow. I will send the address at the end of this email. I will be working with Elder Alvarez, Elder Briggs, and will be training a new missionary! I'm really excited to be working together with them and it'll be a lot of fun. I don't know a lot about any of them, so we'll see how it goes. I know Elder Alvarez, he's really cool and has been out a transfer longer than I have. So I'll be in the Tacoma South Zone/Stake now. I'm really excited but sad to leave here...it'll be good though. It's so much fun to be in the "hub" of the mission with lots of good things goin on.

I got to go to Bainbridge Island to work for the evening and got some really cool pictures of Seattle from across the water. The picture doesn't do a justice, but wow it was absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much. Not as much as I love the WA-TAC but it's a good sight to look at. I hope you all have a great week!

I am excited for the things to come and the wonderful winter here in the WA-TAC. It's going to be great. I hope that all is well for each of you.

Love,
Elder Reynolds

NEW ADDRESS:
Elder Trevor Reynolds
5214 S. Fife St
Tacoma, WA 98409



No comments:

Post a Comment