Monday, November 7, 2016

Happy Election Week & Late Halloween

Hey everyone, Halloween last week was a lot of fun. Our zone went to a local members house and had Halloween Jack O Lantern Pizzas and then we watched The Best Two Years. It was a lot of fun. We had to be in by 5:00 and then back to our apartment by 8:00 so it was a pretty quick day. Kind of different to have a full pday.

Here in the zone this week we have seen some really cool miracles. Our specific areas and companionship are working hard to find new investigators and keep those who we have progressing toward baptism. We should be able to put an investigator on date this upcoming week. We have found a few other new investigators and are really working hard to help them to progress and prepare to be baptized. This week was a little bit rough mid-week and we worked out some of the issues just in time for the last week of the transfer..just great! We'll most likely find out on Saturday that things will be changing and I may be going to a new area. I am not too sure yet. I'll let you know next Monday and then Tuesday the 15th will be transfer day. It's going by super quick I can't believe that it is already almost Thanksgiving again.

I'm really grateful for the blessing of the Atonement. Our mission is putting a large focus on coming to know the Savior Jesus Christ more. I know that as we increase our knowledge of Jesus Christ that he is going to help us and be on our team. I'm grateful to know that I have a Savior who is there for me personally no matter what. It's awesome. I hope that you all have the opportunity to come closer to Jesus Christ yourself. Find out that he truly is there for you personally.

Have a great week!

Elder Reynolds (:
Missionary Bowling

Elder Reynolds, Elder Martin, Elder Strong, Elder Atchley

Elder Reynolds

Elder Atchley and Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment