Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Transfers- Called to go to the Silverdale 1st ward and Brownsville Ward in the Silverdale Stake

Hey everyone!!

We had an awesome week here in the ward. We worked really hard and lots of good things happened. On Sunday we had three young men who came to church and are going to be baptized in the coming weeks. I also had the opportunity to ordain a recent convert to the office of Priest. One of the coolest experiences that I can have as a missionary. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve here.

On Saturday we got our transfer calls and President called this time. I have been called to go to the Silverdale 1st Ward and the Brownsville Ward in the Silverdale Stake. It will be super awesome to serve there and be able to continue the work going forth. Here in this area there is an awesome new missionary who will bring lots of good things forth and there will be much success here.

I know our Heavenly Father is in the details of our lives. Things are going great and I love this life so much! Thanks for the continued support.

Love,
Elder Trevor Reynolds (:

NEW ADDRESS:
Elder Trevor Reynolds
6362 Pine Rd.
Bremerton, WA 98311


 Pictures from the Lacey Zone Meeting - July 2016





Pictures of "Why I Believe and Missionary Music Fireside Southern Conference - July 2016










No comments:

Post a Comment