Monday, July 18, 2016

It is a joy

Well being transferred to a new area with new people is always fun. I love the new area. It is cool to be back in Silverdale where I was "born". The people are awesome and the wards are great. Sometimes it just takes a little bit of an extra push which isn't too bad at all. This was a week full of successes. It doesn't always happen this way but when it does it calls for some serious thanking to my Heavenly Father.

We had the opportunity to work hard early in the week and really just get used to each other with there being 3 of us who had never worked together before. It is a joy. Also went on exchanges with the AP's and found out that an investigator from my last area was going to get baptized on Saturday. So we went on exchanges on Friday and then also Saturday since we went all the way down to Yelm again. So that was a ton of fun. I had the opportunity to learn how to be a better missionary and also to witness a baptism. Those are always special experiences. I love being able to attend baptisms.

Then church this week 40 minutes before one of the wards started we called an investigator who had never come before and he came. He got fellowshipped by the Bishop and Stake President and we are going to be seeing him tonight hopefully. Things here are going well and I love my new area.

I hope you all have a great week!
Much love,
Elder Trevor Reynolds
Baptism of Nicole

Elder Sutton, Elder Me, and Elder Sulcer (mission district)


No comments:

Post a Comment