Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Miracles Happen

Hey Everyone!!

This last week in the WATAC was really good. We had the opportunity to go Tacoma last Tuesday and be at the Baptism for "S". Pictures will be attached to this email. It was such a spiritual experience to see someone take the step and be baptized. Here in the Deschutes River ward we are working to find people to teach and then to help them to be baptized. A few days ago on Sunday we were at church and an investigator that has been around for a long time came up to him and started talking. He wants to wait until he moves out of the house until he is baptized and that could take a really long time. So he came up to my companion and said, You know how I said I wanted to wait until I get baptized, well scratch that I want to get baptized as soon as possible. So he is going to be baptized on the 26th of March. I know that miracles happen and that this is a miracle for this ward here.

This week we also have had a ton of rain and stormy weather. Trees were down and I guess a lot of people have been without power but somehow we were still able to find more people to teach. It isn't always the easiest to do when you are out on these boonie roads in the middle of nowhere, but we have been able to do it and it is very exciting to see people light up when they hear the message of the restored gospel.

As a companionship we have been working on being bold. That sometimes means that we have to be a little bit pushy. It is wonderful the blessings that come from being bold and declaring repentance unto children of our Heavenly Father and helping them to understand that this gospel has been restored here to the earth. I know that the gospel is true and that it has been restored here to the earth. I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and wants the best for us always. I hope you all have a great week.

There's an awesome quote that I really love. Brothers and sisters there is a price to pay for success and there is a price to pay for failure. Whether you choose to succeed or choose to fail, there is a price to pay. As we choose to pay the price for success, miracles happen. I encourage all of you to pay that price and do what you have to for success so that you can feel joy, and in turn not have to pay the price for failure. I love you all. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Love,
Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment