Monday, January 18, 2016

Transfers

Hey Everyone!

This week was alright. Not too bad here in the WA-TAC! The best mission by far in the world. I love it here so much. I am really enjoying being here, but found out I"m going to Tacoma tomorrow. I'm excited to go to Tacoma and be able to teach the people there. My new companion came out with me and we are going to work hard to be the best missionaries that we can be.

This last week we found a couple new people to teach. One who is 19 named Chris. He has divorced parents. One of them is a Buddihst and the other is Christian so he has had a mix of a lot of beliefs. He told us that he is interested in learning more though. We are really excited to work with him later on next week. I am short on time so I will add more to this later. But this week has been great and I am looking forward to next week. I love you all. Hope you have a great week. You are the best.

Love,
Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment